April 4, 2012, 1:51 pm
We're looking forward to seeing you Friday, April 6 & Saturday, April 7, 2012 at the 18th Annual Spring Beer & Wine Fest.
* Hop aboard the Tour de Cheese
* Mingle with artisan brewers, vintners, distillers & cheese makers
* Nibble on tasty gourmet delights
* Get schooled at the Chefs Stage - and eat your homework
* Groove to tunes from hot NW bands
While you're sipping on fine craft beer, wine, spirits and cocktails, do a little shopping! Our arts and craft vendors and exhibitors offer unique treasures and interesting items. Or chill out in the attached heated outdoor smoker's tent. And don't forget: Admission is free to the first 1000 each day.
The Spring Beer & Wine Fest may be about education, but school has never been this much fun!
The Spring Beer & Wine Fest encourages responsible consumption. Minors accompanied by an adult are permitted until 7:00pm each day. Children 12 & under are free.