It’s our church, our home, our inspiration. The Columbia Gorge is one of the reasons we love the Northwest.
The Gorge has been ravaged by fire, join Country Financial in showing the Gorge some love by celebrating its heroes, visiting its communities, and DONATING for its future restoration. It’s time to Ready, Set, GOrge
- November 10-12: Gorge – Gorge Wine Weekend | Tastings, Tours (more info)
- Through November 20: Hood River – Packer Farm Place Corn Maze in Hood River | Open Daily, Fresh Fruit & Fruit Products, Halloween Pumpkins, Family Picnic Area & More!
- November 3: Troutdale – First Friday Art Walk in Downtown Troutdale | Dozens of Local Artists Exhibiting Works, Live Music (more info)
- November 4: Hood River – poTENtial Program – Storytelling: Poet Trevino L. Brings Plenty @ Columbia Center for the Arts (more info)
- November 23-26: Thanksgiving Weekend Events
- November 27: Eagle Creek Fire – By photographer Jürgen Hess (7pm @ Hood River Library)
- All Month: Holiday Events
- December 1: Troutdale – First Friday Art Walk in Downtown Troutdale | Dozens of Local Artists Exhibiting Works, Live Music (more info)
- December 5-7: Hood River – Holiday Market @ Springhouse Cellar Winery | 5-9 p.m. (more info)
- December 9-10: Hood River – Last Chance Holiday Bazaar (more info)
- December 31: New Year’s Eve Events & Parties
We want to continue showcasing and thanking the people who have done great things during the fires and have helped support the Columbia Gorge.
Learn more from these other Columbia Gorge Resources
Columbia Gorge Tourism Alliance
Columbia Gorge Arts & Culture Alliance
Mt. Hood & the Columbia River Gorge
Mt. Adams Chamber of Commerce
Skamania County Chamber of Commerce
Greater Goldendale Area Chamber of Commerce
West Columbia Gorge Chamber of Commerce
Hood River County Chamber of Commerce
The Dalles Area Chamber of Commerce